- Used Ruby on Rails to implement a RESTful API for a large client project, as
well as joined forces with co-workers to enable asyncronous network requests
- Levereged the RSpec test framework for unit and integration tests, providing
95% endpoint coverage across the API
- Introduced CRUD operations in order to store required data in a PostgreSQL
- Interacted with AWS containers in order to deploy to a production environment,
version control is managed through Github
- Wrote clear and concise documentation of all features implemented to provide
clarity for my code when onboarding new developers
- Ruby on Rails
The Position in Review
Throughout the summer of 2016, I had the opportunity to work for the team at
Innovasium Digital. I was responsible for designing and implementing the initial
RESTful API architecture for a large client web application using Ruby on Rails.
The work culture along with having a small team size allowed for rapid prototyping
and client feedback for reiterating over our product.